Kamagra 100mg, Kamagra Oral Jelly
Kamagra Oral Jelly is a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. The drug is available as a gel in a tube. The gel is applied to the penis before sexual contact.
|Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg||$ 2.10||Order online|
|Kamagra 100 mg||$ 1.30||Order online|
Sildenafil contained in the gel is a type 5 phosphodiesterase inhibitor. It increases the concentration of cGMP in the cavernous bodies of the penis, which leads to increased blood flow and an increase in the volume of cavernous tissue. This contributes to the emergence and maintenance of an erection.
The use of Kamagra gel is indicated when:
- erectile dysfunction, which is caused by psychological factors (fear of failure, stress, etc.);
- impotence of organic origin;
- weak erection during sexual arousal;
- insufficient erection for sexual intercourse.
- Contraindications to the use of the gel are:
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- simultaneous use of nitric oxide donors (e.g. nitrates);
- a history of myocardial infarction;
- severe liver failure;
- severe renal insufficiency;
- acute cerebrovascular accident (transient ischemic attack, cerebral infarction);
- arterial hypotension (systolic blood pressure less than 90 mmHg);
The effect of the gel occurs 15-45 minutes after application and lasts 3-5 hours.